Friday, February 11, 2011

Family and Friend Fellowship, Friday

I hope all of you have had a great week and have enjoyed the snow! Seeing all of this snow is so weird, and it has reminded me of how much I love the south. I am excited about my event tomorrow night at 6:00 p.m. at Columbus High School. I can't believe that it is already here. I have wanted to get something together for quite a while and finally it has happened. I would love for you to come out and enjoy a night of music and inspiration. You can make Friday AND Saturday a family and friend fellowship time! Bring your family and friends and we will all have a great time tomorrow night! For those of you that can't make it tomorrow, if you could just pray that things go well that would be great! I expect God to show up and show out as only He can do! I hope all of you have a great weekend!

Luke 12:48

Want to share YOUR story with Tyson or ask him a question? Email your story or question to asktyson@tysonplee.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment